The ADK Z-251 is one of the most flattering female vocal mics of all time (that male vocalists often like, too). Based on the legendary 251 microphone which has been known to sell for up to $30,000. Known for its amazingly sweet top end, the Z-251 has less presence, yet more air than either the Z-12 or Z-67. With all the 251 clones in todays market, this is the one that wins almost every shoot-out - even against vintage models!
Our Golden-Ears all chose the American Jensen transformer to perfectly compliment our only 3 micron capsule.
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play.
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case.
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly.
- American Hardwood Velvet Lined Microphone Case.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp).
- Switchable 115/230v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning mic characteristics.