ADK Z-49 has a roundness and warmth without a single bit of harshness or sibilance. Based on the classic M49 microphone, which has been used on countless albums over the last 65 years. It is known for its smooth top-end and emphasis on chest-tones. Our Golden-Ears chose the Lundahl transformer to pair with this capsule.
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play.
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case.
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly.
- American Hardwood Velvet Lined Microphone Case.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp).
- Switchable 115/230v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning mic characteristics.