Portable multitrack recorder/mixer and all-in-one 12-in 4-out USB interface with 8 Kashmir microphone preamps
- Portable multitrack recorder/mixer and all-in-one 12-in (10 iso tracks + LR mix) 4-out USB interface, with eight Kashmir microphone inputs.
- 24-bit with sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 96 kHz.
- Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with analog limiters capture high-quality audio in the studio, at home, or on-stage, with or without a computer.
- Rugged enough to thrive on the road, small enough to stash in your backpack.
- Perfect for audio engineers, drummers, large ensembles, bands, and anyone needing to record music anytime, anywhere.
The bigger, the better
The MixPre-10M is the ideal tool for audio engineers, drummers, large ensembles, and bands. Flexible input-output routing enables you to record all of your instruments your way. With 8 crystal-clear Kashmir preamps, you can capture a full band in a live room, mic up your drums at rehearsal, or record a string ensemble. Even quiet singers or instruments will sound pristine with the Kashmir’s ultra-low noise floor, and analog limiters ensure you won’t accidentally clip when you’re focusing on your performance. Add built-in effects like reverb or vocal air to spruce up your audio, or export the tracks and edit them in your DAW. Wherever the music takes you, the MixPre-10M has it handled.