ADK Z-12 is a brilliant - yet smooth - vocal mic for vocalists needing to cut through a very loud mix. The Z-12 is based on the legendary C12 mic which is incredibly rare due to the small number of originals made. Known for its brilliant top end and crystal clear sound, the Z-12 is a microphone of epic proportions making it the most detailed mic in the Z-mod line. For less than a tenth of the price of the classic, you can now have this brilliant sound in your studio and on your recordings. Our Golden-Ears chose a British Sowter Transformer for the Z-12.
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play.
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case.
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly.
- American Hardwood Velvet Lined Microphone Case.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Metal Pop-Filter (w. Goose-neck and Clamp)
- Switchable 115/230v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler Pack for fine-tuning mic characteristics.