ADK Z-67 is a versatile microphone that will work on almost any source you put in front of it. Based on the rare M-269 Broadcast-Version of a U67, this is a mic prized by discriminating musicians and engineers since 1960. Z-67 covers the widest range of singers and source-material. Golden-Ears chose the Swedish Lundahl transformer to create an extra mid-range required to push the vocal slightly forward in a modern mix. Jazz and R&B, even Opera Singers love the Z-67
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play (except a pre-amp).
- Aluminum Flight Case.
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Metal Pop-Filter (w. Goose-neck and Clamp)
- Switchable 115/230v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Copper-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Copper-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube for fine-tuning mic characteristics.