ADK Hamburg Mk8 Condenser Microphone
The ADK Hamburg Mk8 Condenser Microphone has a silky smooth top, forward warm mids, and a robust but natural bottom. All this culminates into a rich charactered mic that is simply beautiful for vocals (especially male vocals), acoustics, guitars, and even drums and drum overheads. But it seriously rocks on vocals.
ADK Hamburg Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Details
New Upgraded Version of the Popular Hamburg Edition with an even More Fine-Tuned Response-Curve Designed to Replicate a Vintage Late 1950's German Tube (Valve) Mic. Hamburg Mk 8 is the Eighth Generation of ADK Microphones offering a Mellow, Robust Tonality. The Hamburg Favors "Crooner" Vocals or Ballads, Classical, Folk, Jazz Singers; Reeds.
Applications:Very Useful for Vocals or Sources needing a Rounder Tone. For Strings, Reeds, Nasal or Thin Vocals, or Vocals with Sibilance Issues the Hamburg Will Work Wonders! Hamburgs have "Smoothness", Historically the Classic German Tone.
THE HAMBURG HAS A ROBUST QUALITY THAT TENDS TO ROUND-OUT THE TONE OF THE SOURCE. GREAT ON VOCALS, REEDS, OR BASS ELEMENTS.
ADK Hamburg Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type:Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern:Fixed Cardioid
- S/N Ratio:81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise:15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD:126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range:125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF):Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement:Phantom Power 48V