The ADK Vienna Mk8 is a new, upgraded version of the Popular Vienna Edition with a More Fine-Tuned Response-Curve Designed to Replicate a Vintage Late 1960’s Austrian Tube (Valve) Mic. The Vienna Mk 8 is the Eighth Generation of ADK Microphones – offering a Sparkling, Iridescent Tonality.
ADK Vienna Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200O
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V
ADK Vienna Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Applications
- The Vienna Edition has a distinctive “Sheen” that is flattering on Pop, Hip-Hop, and Rock Style:
- Application for the Vienna would be when you want a shimmering iridescence – Historically the Vintage Austrian Tone.
THE VIENNA FAVORS ROCK/HIP-HOP VOCALS, COUNTRY ROCK, ACOUSTIC GUITARS, OHs, AND PERCUSSION.
ADK Vienna Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Includes
- ADK Vienna Mk8 Microphone
- Piano-Black Wooden Jewel Case
- Heavy-Duty All-Metal Ring-Mount
FREQUENCY RESPONSE CURVES