All-New Version Coming July 2022
ADK Z-12 is a brilliant - yet smooth - vocal mic for vocalists needing to cut through a very loud mix. The Z-12 is an homage to the legendary C12 mic which is incredibly rare due to the small number of originals made. Known for its brilliant top end and crystal clear sound, the Z-12 is a microphone of epic proportions making it the most detailed mic in the Z-mod line. For less than a tenth of the price of the classic, you can now have this brilliant sound in your studio and on your recordings. Our Golden-Ears chose a British Sowter Transformer for the Z-12. Rock Vocalists, Modern Country Artists love the Z-12. Looking for Punchy Rock Vocals – male or female? Z-12 tracked vocals on Kylie Minogue’s Golden.
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play (except a pre-amp).
- Microphone Hand-Crafted in the USA Chassis and Electronics Assembly.
- Deluxe Heavy-Duty Custom Tweed Case.
- All-New Made in USA "Z-Power" Power Supply with Advanced Features.
- Heavy-Duty RYCOTE Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- HAKAN Pop-Filter (w. Goose-neck and Clamp)
- 15′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 15′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Sampler-Kit of Three Low-Noise Valve/Tube for fine-tuning mic characteristics.