Shipping by End of Month. Low Ser # still available! Save $300 on Pre-Sale!
ADK Z-49 exhibits a rich velvety midrange and a tailored top-end. An homage to the classic M49 microphone, which has been used on countless albums over the last 65 years. The Z-49 is the most ribbon-like mic in the collection and characterizes the tone of the M-7 (vs Z-47 with more of a K-7 tone). Our Golden-Ears chose the Lundahl transformer to pair with this capsule. Possibly the mellowest of all the Z-Mods, Ken Riley picked the Z-49 for John Forman of Switchfoot.
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play (except a pre-amp).
- Microphone Hand-Crafted in the USA Chassis and Electronics Assembly.
- Deluxe Heavy-Duty Custom Tweed Case.
- All-New Made in USA "Z-Power" Power Supply with Advanced Features.
- Heavy-Duty RYCOTE Suspension Mount.
- HAKAN Pop-Filter (w. Goose-neck and Clamp).
- 15′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 15′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Sampler-Kit of Three Low-Noise Valve/Tube for fine-tuning mic characteristics.