ADK Z-47 is round and full-bodied, and greatly tames raspy or sibilant sources. An homage to the classic U47 microphone, which has been used on countless albums over the last 65 years, the Z-47 more characterizes the
tone of the K-7 Capsule, where it’s brother Mic the Z-49 characterizes an M-7 Capsule. The Z-47 It is known for its smooth top-end and emphasis on chest-tones. Our Golden-Ears chose the Sowter transformer to pair with this capsule.
We lined Randy Travis in front of our four Vintage Flavors, he pointed to the Z-47 and said “That’s a Man’s Microphone!”
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play (except a pre-amp).
- Deluxe Tweed Flight Case.
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Microphone Hand-Crafted in USA for all Electronics Assembly.
- All-New Made in USA Power Supply with Advanced Features.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Metal Pop-Filter (w. Goose-neck and Clamp)
- 16′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Sampler-Kit of Various Low-Noise Valve/Tube for fine-tuning mic characteristics.